Hello hello and happy hump day! Here is some exciting news – I have another super random blog survey for you! As if the internet isn’t already full of useless information!
I’ve seen this survey floating around on a few other blogs I read and because I have no legitimate content to share today, I answered some hard hitting questions about food and TV. You’re welcome.
Five: A Random Blog Survey
- Ireland – Planning a trip with SL in the fall!
- Hawaii (again…)
- Thailand (again…)
- Iceland (again…)
Five foods I eat (almost) every day
- Leafy greens
- Eggs/egg whites
- Veggies + hummus
Five talents I wish I had
- Graphic design
- Not giving McKayla Maroney face to people ALLLLL the time
- Makings millions of dollars a year
- Drinking a full cup of coffee before it gets cold
Five things I wear (almost) every day
- VS Pink bra – TMI?? #Sorrynotsorry
- Tone It Up socks
- Sports bra – TMI again?? Really not sorry. (I love this one, this one and this one)
- Earrings from my wedding
- Leggings – At work (sneakily), at the studio, out running errands. Leggings all day every day.
Five movies I can watch on repeat
- Mean Girls
- 27 Dresses
- Sex and the City
- All of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies
Five songs I listen to on repeat
- Get Me Bodied by Beyonce
- Whoomp! (There It Is) by Tag Team
- Countdown by Beyonce
- End of Time by Beyonce
- Truffle Butter by Nicki Minaj
So this list is slightly embarrassing but I embarrass myself on the internet pretty often so this isn’t any different.
Five books on my current reading list
- After You by JoJo Moyes – I read Me Before You on my honeymoon and it was AMAZING!
- Cravings by Chrissy Teigen – Yes, this is a cookbook and yes it counts
- Truly, Madly, Guilty by Liane Moriarty – This is coming out this summer and I have loved all of her other books
- First Comes Love by Emily Giffin – Also coming out this summer. Looks to be a perfect beach read.
- Gillian Flynn’s next book whenever it comes out.
Excuse me, Gilllian Flynn. Because I know you are reading this – please write another book. Thank you!
Five random things I ate yesterday
- MaraNatha Maple Almond Butter – I chopped and apple and put the almond butter on top then microwaved it for a minute and it was warm gooey perfection.
- Chips and salsa x2 – I had Mexican food for lunch AND dinner.
- Taco Tuesday tacos – Uno taco el pastor, uno taco de barbacoa, both to die for
- Chicken Enchiladas with green salsa
- Habanero Cucumber Margarita x2
Yesterday wasn’t a particularly healthy day for me but I got my ass kicked in spin class and every morsel was worth it! I have my shit together today in terms of eating clean and healthy. It’s all about balance.
That’s all for today folks. Hope you are having a humpy day!