Hey-o! Happy Friday! How was your week? Things went a little slow around here but we finally made it to the end of the work week.
SL has class on Saturday so I booked myself a manicure and pedicure and will enjoy every minute of it. Sunday is, of course, the Superbowl and I will be cheering on the Patriots. SL and I are staying home and maybe hosting a few people. I’ll probably make wings and something healthy to go with them. Other than that, it will be a low key weekend filled with chores and meal prepping.
Before I launch into too much of my boring-ish weekend, let’s chat about what I have loved about this week!
Friday Favorites #98
Tula Dual-Phase Skin Reviving Treatment Pads
Around the holidays I ordered a travel pack of Tula products (which I love) and there was two Dual-Phase Skin Reviving Treatment Pads. I’ve used them both and am stunned at how soft my face feels afterward.
The only downside, they are expensive. At $59 for 16 pads, they are far more expensive than what I would normally spend on a beauty product. BUT there is a solid chance I buy them anyway because they are THAT good.
Nom Nom Paleo’s Wonton Meatballs
Have you ever made something that was kind of a pain in the ass and you were hoping that the recipe turned out just ok so you would never have to make it again?
Well, that was NOT this recipe. These wonton meatballs are phenomenal. And I will be making them again.
This is a horseshit picture but I am a horseshit photographer so there you have it. Now go make these meatballs!
Not gonna lie, winter is not my favorite season but February has a special place in my heart.
- I love Valentine’s Day and I have since I was a kind. SL and I always do a date night at the hole-in-the-wall pizza place in town and it is perfect.
- Our dating anniversary is in February, and yes, I still like to celebrate it.
- There is a Monday holiday in February. Give me all of the three day weekends!
- My Nan’s birthday is in February. Usually, this would mean that my aunts, uncles and cousins would come into town and we would have a huge family dinner. Sadly, this will be the first February without my Nan and I am trying to think of something to do to honor her. She would have been 98!
- February is cold, but its short! Let’s keep powering through this winter!
And that’s all I have for this week. I hope you all have had a good week and I hope you have an even better weekend!
Peace out ✌️