I can’t believe it’s already Tuesday. Yikes! Here is how my weekend went.
Friday – Ate Chinese food. Didn’t take a picture.
- Got my hair done. Wore my Stitch fix jacket (again).
- Took a selfie with my new hair and cool shades.
- Went to a meadery opening. Drank mead.
(This please was really cool. We ended up trying all 5 types and bought a bottle of the Cider mead. I loved that offered food pairings with each type of mead – bottom left picture.)
- I saw a real live knight! (<– no really, there wasn’t actually someone in the armor)
- Found suits and ties for the big day!!
(Someone looks excited <3)
That was pretty much my whole weekend! Nothing special but there will be some great posts coming up this week including:
- Getting Certified
- April Stitch Fix
Yay! Have a great Tuesday!