We are officially half way through November which means there are only about 6 weeks left of 2015. CRAZY! This has been such an amazing year and while I don’t want it to end, I am looking forward to all of what 2016 will bring.
I have been pretty good at making my goals happen this year and I think part of that is putting them ou there on the internet for everyone to see.
Some of my goals posts from this year:
Another things that has made goal accomplishment easier is breaking them down into bite sized pieces and keeping this pieces top of mind. For example, in November, one of my goals was to take 10 fitness classes. So each week I committed to taking at least 2 classes. Two is a much smaller number than 10 and is completely manageable.
So let’s a November Goals Check-In shall we?
November Goals Check-In
1. Take 10 classes at Studio 5.
- As of today, I am at 9 and have signed up for one tonight which will bring me to 10! Only halfway through the month and I hit my goal.
2. Put my CPT certification to work.
- Working on it. I do have a trail of rejection emails to prove that I am trying. No one is game for hiring a newbie right now. I will keep searching.
3. Clean my car and get it inspected.
- I would say I am 70% to goal on this one. I cleaned out all of the summer things (beach chairs, volleyball net, table, towels) and SL got it inspected for me on his day off (best husband ever). Now I have to vacuum it out and wash the windshield.
4. Cross one thing off of my 100 Life Goals.
- Let’s just say I am about 50% there on one of them. Hint: It’s from the Financial list.