Spring has not yet sprung but my first race of the year is coming up this weekend. It’s funny to think that I’ll be pounding the pavement on Saturday when we are getting a blizzard today.
I’m so ready for outdoor runs so I figured a running survey would be fun today.
1. Would you rather go on a morning run to see the sunrise, or a night run to see the city lights?
I love a morning run. Now that I am old AF, I’m much more of a morning person. This is not to say I want to be out running at 5:00 am but saving my runs for the evening often leads to shorter, slower runs.
2. What indulgent food do you wish was on the ‘good for you’ list?
Pizza. It’s my absolute favorite.
3. If you could wear one color of running shoe for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Bright pink, black and aqua in a fun pattern. Or lobster print because my Brooks 2017 Boston Marathon shoes are just so cute.
4. Split shorts: good or bad?
I’ve never worn them. I think I’d like them though. 🤷♀️
5. How do you celebrate a good race or run?
Usually with a big brunch. I love eating so much and I celebrate just about everything with food.
6. What song have you listened to most while running this year?
Knockout by Lil Wayne
7. What time do you normally eat dinner each night?
I almost always eat between 7:00 pm and 8:00 pm.
8. Would you choose to get a free running tank and shorts or running shoes delivered to you right this second?
9. Do you like spectators to be at the race you are running or not?
Sure, and can they be giving out water and snacks and cheering on me specifically? That would be great.
On the other hand, there is nothing worse than having people who are already done and have their water and banana in hand and they are cheering you on as you slog your way to the finish line.
10. What do you do with your key while you are running? Do you usually drive somewhere to run or leave straight from your house?
I tuck my key into a pocket somewhere or tie it in my laces (for shorter runs).
My street is really busy and there aren’t sidewalks so I usually drive somewhere to run. My town has some many diverse running routes that are only a short drive from my house.
I am more than ready for winter to be over and to get out and run! I hope you enjoyed this little survey. Let me know what you like.