We are getting so freaking close to the weekend! This has been another brutal week and I’ve been at least a day ahead of myself each day this week. So yeah, on Tuesday afternoon I thought it was Thursday and was very disappointed to figure out it wasn’t.
Thursdays are great days to just
talk type it out so there is another Thinking Out Loud post.
1. I’ve been binging the third season of How to Get Away with Murder this weekend and loving it. There was a bit a binge session going on last night when this happened…
Yes Netflix, I am still here. Sitting on my couch. Not moving and just watching TV. This was the worst case scenario because I was streaming to the TV from my computer which was not on the couch with me. I actually had to GET UP to press play. Ugh.
2. Speaking of binging, SL and I just started watching Shameless. There are already 7 seasons? WTF?! Where have I been?
3. Summer is coming which means its time to update my bathing suit wardrobe. I’m obsessed with all of the suits in Juli’s Costa Rica post and will be buying one or two of them. Or all of them.
Update: I just ordered two super cute tops from Target.
I legit just opened a new tab because I couldn’t not have a new bathing suit right.this.moment!
Hopefully they 1) fit and 2) look half as good on me as they do on the models. Fingers crossed!
4. Is it possible to be overly organized?
I love everything about planning, lists and calendars but between knowing exactly what I plan to eat for each meal all week and knowing exactly what workout I will be doing, I am feeling a little too organized.
Am I just a boring adult? The answer is yes, a resounding yes. I am a boring adult now and I guess this is what boring adults do.
5. I am super excited about Paula Hawkins’ new book, Into the Water. I LOOOOVED The Girl on the Train and really hope her new book is just as good.
I am currently on the waitlist for the book at my local library and am hoping that all the bookworms in front of me read it and return it quickly so I can get my hands on it.
That’s all for today my friends. I hope you have a great almost-Friday and I will (hopefully) be back tomorrow with a Friday Favorites post.
Linking up with Amanda for Thinking Out Loud.